92 Votes in Poll
Aladdin (2019) is basically Aladdin (1992) meets The legend of Zelda
Due to the following reasons:
Jafar should have the Triforce of Power as he wants to destroy not only Agrabah but also other kingdoms.
Jasmine should have the Triforce of Wisdom as she wants to rule Agrabah responsibly unlike marrying for love.
Aladdin should have the Triforce of Courage as he is the diamond in the rough and is worthy to enter the cave of wonders
Aladdin: Genie, I'm... I'm gonna miss you.
Genie: Me, too, Al. [sniffles] No matter what anybody says, you'll always be a prince to me.
Sultan: That's right. You've certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned. It's that law that's the problem.
Sultan: Well, am I Sultan or am I Sultan? From this day forth, the princess shall marry whomever she deems worthy.
Jasmine: Him. I choose... I choose you, Aladdin.
Aladdin: Call me Al.
Genie: Oh, all of ya, come over here. Big group hug. Group hug. Mind if I kiss the monkey? Ooh, hairball. Well, I can't do any more damage around this Popsicle stand. I'm outta here! Bye-bye, you two crazy lovebirds! Hey, Rugman, ciao. I'm history. No, I'm mythology. I don't care what I am. I'm free!
Aladdin:See you next time, Amigos
Jasmine:Have a whole new world for yourself
Genie: Made you look.
Genie the Genie of the Lamp! Mickey and Walt and the gang will meet their new friend with an adventures to the Cave of Wonders Mickey and Walt can start a research we're it was on top of the treasure altar, and two heroes can happily share the lamp of his together so he'll granted some three wishes for them and they ain't never had a friend like him!
• I never liked the Little Mermaid. I just never really got into the story of Ariel abandoning her family so she can hook up with a dude who never even recognizes her.
• The Lion King remake is better than the Aladdin remake. There was more effort put into story, the acting was actually good (Will Smith and Naomi Scott did a great job though), and it was just overall a good experience. Not amazing, but better than the Aladdin remake.
• Season 3 of SVTFOE was very mixed. I adored the plot with Eclipsa and Meteora and their climbing to life changing alterations. But then here comes the love triangle with Star, Marco, and Tom (love square if you count Kelly) to come and spoil it all. Why did Star hook up with Tom for a second time? I don’t know. When did Marco decided he had a crush on Star? Beats me. Kelly likes Marco?! How?! Stuff like this happens for no reason whatsoever and it’s kind of ruined Season 3 for me.
• When Amphibia was first announced, I was at first skeptical about it. I wasn’t really sure how I felt about the concept and how the characters would be. Plus, I had to save room for my hype over Owl House. Then I decided to give Amphibia a chance and I loved it! I recommend it.
• What happened to Varian in season 1 was not Rapunzel’s fault. She wasn’t able to help Varian with his dad because it was her job as princess to help all her citizens from the snowstorm. She couldn’t just go running off just to save ONE guy. Then there was unfortunate case of miscommunication and misunderstandings. Rapunzel didn’t realize that Varian is at his worst and not a lot of people are willing to support him. Varian didn’t realize that Rapunzel will do anything to help him, just wasn’t willing to let her kingdom be in danger.
• I’ve always liked Ernesto de la Cruz’s voice better than Héctor’s. Fight me.
Per the DVD's subtitles. It's spelled differently on the Aladdin 2019 page. I'd fix it, but I can't edit anything on there.
Okay, so I have watched the Aladdin reboot, and I have to say. That it’s a mixed bag for me, and you gonna say why, here’s the reason. Because it have great remake of the songs, but the new songs is not my favorite, and the plot, it was meh. The movie feels like a Disney Channel original movie, instead of feeling like a theatrical movie. And, the original main characters, in this reboot. Are just painfully boring, as licking some flavorless ice cream, on a dirty street. And now, I done that, I give this film. A 5/10.
Mine? Mickey ❤️