101 Dalmatians is the Golden Sound Story book adaptation of One Hundred and One Dalmatians.
- The Twilight Bark is not called the Twilight Bark in this book; instead, it is simply referred to like this: "Dog after dog repeated it, all across the city, in a TWILIGHT TELEGRAPH."
- Pongo narrates the story and is the first button on the sound board, but he is shown with a blue collar instead of a red one.
- Pongo also has a blue collar on the cover, while Perdita has a red one.
- The colors of Pongo and Perdita's collars change throughout the book:
- Pongo's is red and Perdita's is blue on 3 pages.
- Pongo's is blue and Perdita's is red on 5 pages.
Cruella De Vil has a normal skin color on her picture on the Button
Sounds & Button Icons
- Barking (Pongo)
- Falling Down (Motion swirl with yellow smoke)
- Honk (Cruella in her car)
- Marching (Drum)
- Popping (Pop comic bubble)
- Sniffing (Puppy sniffing)
- Song (Dog with music notes)
- Tiptoeing (Woman indicating quiet)
- "Twilight Telegraph" (Wolf howling)
- Whimper (2 sitting puppies)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.