101 Dalmatians is the Golden Sound Story book adaptation of One Hundred and One Dalmatians.
- The Twilight Bark is not called the Twilight Bark in this book; it is referred to like so: "Dog after dog repeated it, all across the city, in a TWILIGHT TELEGRAPH."
- Pongo narrates the story and is the first button on the sound board, but he is shown with a blue collar instead of a red one
- Pongo also has a blue collar on the cover, while Perdita has a red
- One 2 of the pages, Pongo's ears are not colored in, "painting" them white instead of black; however, this may be intended to be Perdita despite the collar color being Pongo's
- The colors of Pongo and Perdita's collars change throughout the book
Sounds & Button Icons
- Barking (Pongo)
- Falling Down (Motion swirl with yellow smoke)
- Honk (Cruella in her car)
- Marching (Drum)
- Popping (Pop comic bubble)
- Sniffing (Puppy sniffing)
- Song (Dog with music notes)
- Tiptoeing (Woman indicating quiet)
- "Twilight Telegraph" (Wolf howling)
- Whimper (2 sitting puppies)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.