Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
An overview of Disney-related events that occurred in 1922.
- Walt Disney opens his Laugh-O-Gram Studio in Kansas City and creates eight animated shorts, several of which were based on popular fairy tales.
- January 17 - Betty White (actress, voice actress, comedian, singer, author, and television personality)
- January 21 - Telly Savalas (film and television actor and singer)
- March 20 - Carl Reiner (actor, voice actor, director, producer, writer, and comedian)
- April 21 - Buddy Pepper (songwriter, composer, arranger, and actor)
- May 2 - Roscoe Lee Browne (actor and stage director)
- May 7 - Darren McGavin (actor)
- May 27 - Christopher Lee (actor, voice actor, singer, author, and musician)
- June 1 - Joan Copeland (actress)
- June 12 - Fulton Burley (Disney Legend)
- July 26
- August 1 - Arthur Hill (actor)
- September 15 - Jackie Cooper (actor, television director, producer, and executive)
- September 22 - Lucille Dinning (singer and member of The Dinning Sisters)
- October 9 - Fyvush Finkel (actor and voice actor)
- October 28 - Gershon Kingsley (composer, arranger, keyboardist, and conductor)
- November 16 - Royal Dano (actor)
- November 29 - Laurie Main (actor and voice actor)
- December 21 - Paul Winchell (ventriloquist, comedian, actor, voice actor, humanitarian, and inventor)
- December 28 - Stan Lee (comic book writer, producer, and actor)