Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The following is an overview of Disney-related events that occurred in the year 1923.
- October 16 - The Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio is founded by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney following a deal with Margaret J. Winkler. Her company, M. J. Winkler Productions would distribute and own the rights to the Disney-animated Alice Comedies.
- January 19 - Jean Stapleton (actress and singer)
- February 28 - Charles Durning (actor)
- March 6 - Ed McMahon (comedian, game show host, and announcer)
- April 10 - Jane Kean (actress and singer)
- April 13 - Don Adams (actor, comedian, and director)
- May 26 - Roy Dotrice (actor)
- July 25 - Estelle Getty (actress and comedian)
- August 1 - Val Bettin (voice actor)
- August 9 - John Stephenson (actor and voice actor)
- September 8 - Gloria Wood (singer and actress)
- September 28 - William Windom (actor)
- October 4 - Charlton Heston (actor and voice actor)
- October 5 - Glynis Johns (actress, singer, and dancer)
- December 10 - Harold Gould (actor)