- May 19 - Academy Award Review of Walt Disney Cartoons
- December 21 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs has its premiere at the Carthay Circle Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
- January 2 - The Worm Turns
- January 9 - Don Donald
- February 6 - Magician Mickey
- February 20 - Moose Hunters
- March 13 - Woodland Café
- April 17 - Mickey's Amateurs
- May 15 - Little Hiawatha
- May 29 - Modern Inventions
- September 24 - Hawaiian Holiday
- October 15 - Clock Cleaners
- November 5 - The Old Mill
- November 26 - Pluto's Quin-puplets
- December 10 - Donald's Ostrich
- December 24 - Lonesome Ghosts
- January 9 - Donna Duck
- October 17 - Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- December 21 - The Evil Queen, Magic Mirror, Snow White, The Prince, The Huntsman, Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful, Sleepy, Doc, Dopey, Forest Animals, Raven, Vultures
- December 24 - The Lonesome Ghosts
- February - A story meeting for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is held to discuss how the film can be finished on time.
- February 25 - The final design for the Queen's Witch form, by Joe Grant, is approved for animation in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- June - The final design for the Prince is approved for animation in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- July 7
- September - Walt shows a "work in progress" Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs for banker Joe Rosenberg to receive some much needed funds to complete the film.
- December 20 - Cecil B. DeMille interviews Walt Disney on the Lux Radio Theatre.
- January 15 - Margaret O'Brien (actress)
- January 30 - Vanessa Redgrave (actress)
- January 31 - Suzanne Pleshette (actress and voice actress)
- February 1 - Garrett Morris (actor, comedian and singer)
- March 3 - Bobby Driscoll (actor, voice actor, and artist)
- March 30 - Warren Beatty (actor, producer, screenwriter, and director)
- April 6 - Billy Dee Williams (actor)
- April 20 - George Takei (actor, voice actor, and author)
- April 22 - Jack Nicholson (actor, film director, producer, and writer)
- May 2 - Lorenzo Music (actor, voice actor, writer, producer, and musician)
- May 12 - George Carlin (comedian, actor, screenwriter, and author)
- June 1 - Morgan Freeman (actor)
- June 11 - Johnny Brown (actor and singer)
- June 28 - Tom Magliozzi (radio show host and mechanic)
- July 2 - Richard Petty (NASCAR driver)
- July 6 - Ned Beatty (actor, voice artist, and comedian)
- July 12 - Bill Cosby (comedian, actor, author, singer, and songwriter)
- August 6 - Barbara Windsor (actress)
- August 8 - Dustin Hoffman (actor)
- September 6 - Jo Anne Worley (actress, voice actress, comedian, and singer)
- September 13 - Don Bluth (animator, film director, producer, writer, production designer, video game designer, animation instructor, and Co-founder of Sullivan Bluth Studios and Fox Animation Studios)
- September 28 - Rod Roddy (radio and television announcer)
- October 11 - Ron Leibman (actor)
- December 4 - Donnelly Rhodes (actor)
- December 8 - James MacArthur (actor)
- December 21 - Jane Fonda (actress, voice actress, writer, political activist, former fashion model, and fitness guru)
- December 31 - Anthony Hopkins (actor, director, and producer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.