The Rangers break up when Monty and Zipper refuse to help the others locate the missing dog-sized tap shoes of a female dog named Canina La Fur and instead are trying to locate the cause of what has been sinking cargo ships in the Arctic Circle. Both groups soon find that both these random events are connected, as Nimnul had stolen all of the tap shoes so that he can get a group of penguins to create icebergs through excessive tap dancing to sink the ships with and steal their cargo.
- Footage of the recording session for this episode was used in the making-of documentary Chip n' Dale's Excellent Adventures.
- The title is a pun of the famous musical "A Chorus Line".
- The musical the Rescue Rangers are watching at the end, Hello Doggy, is a parody of the broadway musical Hello Dolly, in which Canina La Fur's voice actress, Carol Channing, is best known for.
- This episode likely takes place chronologically before the previous episode, "A Fly in the Ointment", considering Professor Nimnul's situation at the end of that episode
- Corey Burton - Dale, Zipper, Sailor
- Hamilton Camp - Watchdog, Mountie, Sailor, Penguin
- Carol Channing - Canina La Fur
- Jim Cummings - Monterey Jack, Professor Nimnul, Captain
- Tress MacNeille - Chip, Gadget