A Good Time for a Dime is a Donald Duck animated short.
Donald visits a penny arcade where he sees a risque Daisy dancing in one of the nickelodeon shows and gets frustrated with a claw machine. He then sees a mechanical airplane "Enjoy the Thrill of Aviation" and pays a dime to ride. However, when the ride demands another coin, Donald feels flimflammed. He rips out the throttle and uses it to start to propeller blades. When the ride says to pull the throttle for control, Donald realizes too late that he broke it. The ride goes out of control, sending Donald on a pell-mell ride (including a brief moment where he is ejected from the seat and has his tail feathers caught in the propeller, then floating in mid-air where he has to fly like an actual bird). Donald then manages to get back into the cockpit, just as the ride returns to the ground. Donald gets out of the ride extremely dizzy, stumbling out and muttering to himself he has had enough fun for one day.
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #60
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #10
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #11
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.40: "Crazy Over Daisy"
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions - Donald (VHS)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald (DVD)