"A Kept Man" is the fortieth episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
Zack befriends a rich boy named Theo. He lavishes Zack with expensive gifts including tickets to a Boston Celtics game and a Black Eyed Peas concert. Zack also begins rejecting Cody, even refusing to attend his speech. After Theo tries to get Zack to tape the concert, Zack finally ends their friendship. He makes amends with Cody and agrees to attend his speech. Meanwhile, London and Maddie have to take care of a baby simulator for school, which keeps them up all night. Maddie mainly does all the work, while London does hardly any except buying him expensive clothing and giving Esteban the position of a nanny. The doll eventually falls out of a window and breaks. Maddie and London return it to Sister Dominic, expecting to fail, but she instead gives them an A+ for figuring out the purpose of the assignment. They are overjoyed, but Maddie gets in trouble when the recorder in the doll plays a message of her insulting Sister Dominic.
- Monique Coleman as Mary Margaret
- Vanessa Hudgens as Corrie
- Mike Weinberg as Theo Cavenaugh
- Adrian R'Mante as Esteban
- In the UK airings of this episode, the scene where the doll simulator (heavily resembling a baby) is thrown out the window is censored. The following scene is also censored (it does not show the simulator hit Esteban on the head). As well as this, the scene that shows the "baby" being thrown against the couch is censored also. However in "Mr. Tipton Comes to Visit", these scenes are left in.
- This episode is released on the same date as to "Over the Hedge" movie on May 19, 2006.