"A London Carol" is the Christmas episode, the fifteenth episode of the third season of The Suite Life on Deck and the sixty-fourth episode overall.
As Christmas approaches, London is too selfish to give anything for homeless and sick children during Christmas when Cody and Bailey asked for donations for needy children. On Christmas Eve night, London's mirror takes her back to the past, the present and future to learn her lesson. London's past is somewhat happy, as Mr. Moseby was always there for her when Mr. Tipton never showed up for the holiday. She sees the present next, which she dismisses as unimportant due to it being everyday life. London is then showed herself several decades later, in which she keeps leaving out milk and cookies for Santa Claus, and no gifts are ever given to her; she misunderstands that Moseby has "gone to the hotel in the sky", but learns that Bailey (who got tired of London's ungrateful attitude), Cody and Zack (who lives with Bailey and Cody, still a playboy) never speak to her. London learns that it is better to give than to receive and cherish her friends, selling her Christmas presents to buy gifts for the needy children, along with Cody, Zack, Mr. Moseby and Bailey.
Meanwhile, Zack has trouble waking up on time to go to work, so he and Cody set up an elaborate alarm.
- Dylan Sprouse as Zack Martin
- Cole Sprouse as Cody Martin
- Brenda Song as London Tipton
- Phill Lewis as Mr. Moseby
- Debby Ryan as Bailey Pickett
- Michael Airington as the Mirror
- Haley Tju as young London.
- This is only the second episode of the season in which Matthew Timmons does not appear as Woody
- The title of this episode, "A London Carol", as well as the episode itself, are parodies of the Charles Dickens's 1843 book and subsequent play, A Christmas Carol.
- When London's mirror takes her sixty years into the future, we see that Cody and Bailey have been happily married for fifty years. That implies that Cody and Bailey get back together, which they did in "Twister: Part 2".
- When London is in the future, Maddie Fitzpatrick is not mentioned at all, despite London saying she had nobody. This may imply that Maddie had the same experiences from London as Bailey did.
- Sixty years in the future, it is revealed that Mr. Moseby has passed away, the mirror noting he is "managing that big hotel in the sky". However, London doesn't understand what her mirror means by that.
- London becomes generous at the end of the episode, but in "The Play's the Thing" her selfish and materialistic nature returns.
- Zack ends up living on Cody's sofa in sixty years, so this indicates that he did not, at that time, have a girlfriend, wife or home. He also somewhat resembles Biff Tannen from Back to the Future part 1.
- The Tipton Hotel which was the main setting in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody makes its first and only appearance in the series via a flashback.
- Both Brenda Song and Haley Tju not only both played London Tipton in this episode, but 10 years later, they worked together again voicing two characters that are friends in a 2019 animated show, Amphibia. Brenda Song is the voice of Anne Boonchuy and Haley Tju is the voice of Marcy Wu.
- In the future, the S.S. Tipton is still in service, however in "G", Mr. Tipton sold the ship and it was dismantled.
- London's top solid gold bar was straight, but when Cody dropped the bar he put it back sideways. Later on, the bar is inexplicably straight again.
- Every time London steps into her mirror into the past, present, and future, she wears pink heels, but when she is in her cabin, she is not wearing them.
- In one scene, London puts a miniature silver Christmas tree decoration on her desk, which later disappears and reappears.
- Cody and Bailey say a random donation of a teddy bear is their first one. However, Mr. Moseby comes by shortly after and says that he has "more items to donate," and Bailey says he's been very generous.
- In an episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, London says she'd been speaking since she was nine. However, seven-year-old London is able to speak.