Mickey attempts to help Peg-Leg Pete after a new bully shows up and steals his mojo.
Mickey strolls around the village, whistling, when Mortimer shakes his hand and zaps him with a joy buzzer. He gives a present to Mickey, who opens it to reveal a punching glove, which hits him. Mortimer takes off Mickey's pants, burbles his mouth, and twangs his nose. Pete then arrives with two bags of food, but he sees Mickey and Mortimer and hides behind the tree. Mortimer flicks Mickey's nose and does the joy buzzer routine again. Before Mortimer leaves, he throws a time-delay stink bomb beside Mickey's body. Pete sees Mickey and thinks that Mortimer has replaced him as Mickey's worst enemy. Mickey tries to explain that he thinks Pete is the worst, but then the stink bomb explodes and Mickey says that Mortimer is the worst, causing Pete to run off crying.
A few days later, Mickey is standing beside the road and wonders where Pete is. He hasn't seen Pete in days, but hopes he's ok. Mickey goes to Pete's house and opens the door, and the light turns on to reveal Pete almost dying. Mickey pulls Pete's body and lands on his tummy, and Pete opens his eyes and pushes Mickey by hitting objects off-screen. Mickey is relieved that Pete is alive, but Pete looks awful; even his peg is missing. He tells Mickey to "beat it" and goes back to sleep. It breaks Mickey's heart seeing Pete like this, so he decides to do something about it.
Later, Mickey stands beside a bunch of pies on the sidewalk and says, "I sure am glad no one is around to hit me in the face with these pies.", but Pete is hungry. Mortimer throws a pie at Mickey, who tells him, "These pies aren't for you. They're for Pete!" Mickey says that Pete is 10 times the bully Mortimer will ever be. Mortimer tries to throw more pies, but Pete punches Mortimer out. Pete wipes Mickey's body, and thanks Mickey for the compliment, to which Mickey replies that he really meant it. He and Pete become friends as they hug while giggling and Mickey cries out in pain.
- Pete confronts Mickey at Avenue St. every Tuesday at 3:00pm for a "knuckle sandwich."
- Jeff Bennett reprises his role as Mortimer for the first time since Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas.
- This is also one of the rare times where Maurice LaMarche doesn't voice Mortimer outside of video game apperances.
- As a joking nod to his peg-leg, some of the belongings in Pete's shack are missing a leg.
- The joy buzzer on Mortimer's hand could be a reference to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Pranks a Lot" when Frank shakes Patrick's hand with the same tool.