"A Real Boy" is a song from the episode, "A Real Boy". It was performed by Heinz Doofenshmirtz's robot, Norm, to explain its dreams of being a real boy.
- Women Singers: He wants to be a real boy (He wants to be a real boy)
- He wants to be a real boy (Real boy, yeah)
- Norm: I'm a lonely orphan robot
- Just a scrap metal tower
- A misfired piston
- Run on squirrel power
- Women Singers: His galvanized insides
- Can feel no joy
- He wants to be a real boy
- Norm: I wanna be a real boy!
- Rappers: Yeah!
- Norm: Not a titanium toy
- Don't give my battery flattery
- What I want is more grey matter-y
- Rappers: A brain, some veins and some arteries!
- Norm: I got a squirrel on a treadmill where my heart should be
- If I was real, (Rappers: you could feel!) I could really emote
- Instead of shorting out whenever he sits on the remote
- I want a dad (Rappers: a father!) someone I can call pop
- Someone to take me out for malteds at the soda shop
- Someone to take me on a fishing trip or teach me how to ride a bike
- Who'll pat me on the head and ask me "how you doin', tyke?"
- Women Singers and Rappers: How you doin', tyke?
- Norm: Well, I'm fine, all things considered
- Wanna be a real boy but I don't wanna sound embittered
- But thanks for asking, seriously!
- Appropriately, given both the rap genre and the fact that this song is about a robot, this song features various examples of Auto-Tune, a pitch-correction technology that is frequently used in sung portions of hip-hop songs to give singers a unique, almost robotic-sounding tinge to their vocals.
- The female singers were Olivia Olson's voice.
- This the first song where Norm's voice is involved.
- The only difference of this and the demo version is that this version doesn't have the final verse.
- Norm's squirrel does not run on treadmill as stated in the song, but on a hamster wheel.
- The music starts relaxing then turns into a rap like the song Spa Day from "Spa Day".
- Norm mentions he is powered by squirrels. This was first revealed in "Phineas and Ferb-Busters!".
- Many people from Squirrels In My Pants from "Comet Kermillian" appear during the song .
- One of the several costumes Norm wears during this song is that of a mime who loses his balloon, last seen on an actual mime in Paris, in "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.