When Clarissa tries to hog the royal visit to Camden Town, Dolly's revolution causes chaos and puts poor Pearl in a pickle in the process. The Royal Corgis are not amused.
Dylan is prepping his younger siblings for the royal visit, when the royal caravan and corgis ride through town. Dolly is uninterested in watching, that is until Clarissa covers the dalmatians' view with a giant Union Jack and a wall that cuts them off from the rest of the way. Dolly demands that Pearl do something about it, but she cannot because Hugo, Clarissa's owner, is friends with minister Lord Nincompoop who okayed the construction, and because her superior, Apollo, whom she has a crush on, is offering her a promotion if the royal visit goes well. Dylan does not stand for this and decides to talk to appease to Clarissa, but she shoos him away. Dolly tries to get Fergus to help her, but he declines and Clarissa and her friends continue to mock and belittle Dolly who gets even more furious. Dylan and Dolly decide to get revenge on Clarissa for the royal visit.
Dylan and Dolly direct their siblings to sneak up on the wall which is being guarded by Hugo. Dolly brings the dalmatians under the wall with Dylan launching rubber toys and items at Hugo whenever he gets suspicious. Dolly comes out in a trashcan on a skateboard and places herself in front of Clarissa where she pulls up a Union Jack as payback for blocking their view. Dylan directs the rest of his siblings to storm the wall and they proceed to attack Hugo and the other viewers. Clarissa attacks Dolly and the trashcan rolls down the street; crashing into an ice cream vendor before rolling back and knocking the entire wall down.
Pearl confronts Dolly who tells them that the road is blocked now because of them, but that she will lift the charges if they do something quickly. Using the ice cream cones, the dalmatians create a new path that goes past their house and the parade is saved. The Corgis stop by the dalmatians' home and compliment Dolly's skateboard; asking her to bring her family to the palace sometime to show off her moves. Clarissa barks at them, getting mistaken as a commoner, and is blasted with water by Hugo who notices that she is dirty.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Ella Kenion as Delilah
- Rhashan Stone as Doug
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Nefeli Karakosta as Dizzy
- Florrie Wilkinson as Dee Dee
- Lauren Lindsey Donzis as Destiny and Déjà Vu
- Abigail Zoe Lewis as Dallas
- Tameka Empson as Pearl the Police Horse
- Colin Macneill as Fergus Fox and Apollo Stallion
- Harriet Carmichael as Clarissa the Corgi
- Aimee-Ffion Edwards as Arabela
- Bethan Wright as Prunella Pug
- TBA as Hugo
- TBA as Royal Corgis
- This episode was supposed to air on April 30th on Disney Channel UK, but it was moved to August 17th for unknown reasons. The same happens with the next episode.
- This episode uses the same title card design as "Who The Dog Do You Think You Are?"
- The Royal Corgis appear to be inspired by Prince William & Kate Middleton, the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge.