Darkwing's TV producer feels that Darkwing's TV show needs a new gimmick in the form of a spin-off character, which might really be Darkwing's replacement by Dr. Reginald Bushroot! This scheme is actually a scam by the TV producer to steal money from the show with an overinflated expense account -- since it's much cheaper to have a plant such as Bushroot as the main star than an actor such as Darkwing!
- Jim Cummings - Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard, Herb Muddlefoot
- Christine Cavanaugh - Gosalyn
- John Frost - Tall Human, Mr. Dizzy
- Tino Insana - Bushroot, Crosby
- Katie Leigh - Honker, Little Girl
- Mark Taylor - Thaddeus Rockwell
- Susan Tolsky - Binkie Muddlefoot
- Frank Welker - Guard, Devil Accountants
- Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach and Benny the Cab from Who Framed Roger Rabbit can be seen when Darkwing and Gosalyn arrive at the studio.
- At one point, Darkwing dresses up as Donald Duck (who he is constantly mistaken for throughout the episode) while Gosalyn dresses up as Louie.
- Studio executive "Mr. Dizzy" is an obvious reference to Walt Disney.