Baloo is starstruck when he meets film star Kitten Kaboodle, and immediately signs on as her stunt pilot. Concerned for Baloo as his friend, Rebecca learns that the "accidents" on Kitten's set are, in fact, not accidents.
Home video releases
- TaleSpin: Volume 1
- The title "A Star is Torn" is a reference to the 1937 American Technicolor romantic drama film, A Star Is Born.
- Tantamount Studios is a pun on Paramount Studios.
- Famous Hollywood stars were seen drawn as animals:
- Charlie Chaplin as a cat
- Mae West as a pig
- The Marx Brothers as foxes
- Laurel and Hardy as a pelican and a walrus
- Clark Gable as a monkey.
- Pomfrey Hogart is a pun on the actor, Humphrey Bogart.