The leader of the Evil Genius Organization (E.G.O.) believes that Jumba has turned good and wants to revoke his membership, but Lilo and Stitch convince him to visit Earth so they can prove to him that Jumba is still worthy of membership. As they construct an elaborate facade to trick him, however, a failed non-evil experiment is activated. Meanwhile, 625 and Gantu are playing go fish when they hear about this experiment. After learning that said experiment has no evil traits, they conclude that Hämsterviel would have no use for it, so they continue their card game.
- Moral: Anyone can be a hero.
- Reuben uses the card term "fish" as a pun to ridicule Gantu while they were playing go fish.
- According to Reuben, Jumba locked Ace in the basement when friends came around.
- This episode is a clip show, which is an episode of a television series that consists mostly of excerpts from prior episodes. Several scenes of experiments behaving evilly are from clips of earlier episodes.
- During the beginning of the clip show, Jumba showcases Richter; however, he is erroneously called 501, a number taken by Yin, who ironically appears in this episode as well.
- The longest clip used in this episode is from the battle between Slushy and Splodyhead as seen in the former experiment's episode (the showing of this particular clip is also ironic, considering that Jumba stated in that episode that he forgot to bring his camera).
- In a conceptual storyboard by Sahin Ersöz, Jumba was supposed to be expelled from E.G.O. for saving Pleakley from a tidal wave staged by Lilo, Stitch, and some of the other experiments. The scene was eventually replaced with Jumba showcasing the experiments via the Internet, albeit for the sake of standards and practices.
- Original conceptual storyboard by Sahin Ersöz (in Adobe Flash)