Television shows, movies, video games, etc. in Disney media might be fun to see with your family, but there are some things your child may not want to see and/or hear. Adult humor may include strong language, graphic violence, and any other inappropriate image.
- When Eddie Valiant is outside the Ink and Paint Club he hears Marvin Acme calling Jessica Rabbit to come onto a bed with him. He then hears Marvin repeatedly yelling "Patty Cake!", getting faster and more excited every time he says it and Jessica moaning. While in the end it was a game of patty cake, it's established that in the Roger Rabbit universe that is how cartoon characters have sex
- When Orville takes off from New York to pick Bernard and Miss Bianca to rescue Penny, the blurry image of a real topless woman can be seen from the window of a building. This caused a controversy which led to a massive recall of the film's home video release.
- During the song "One Jump Ahead", Aladdin enters along Abu into a brothel and he gets thrown out of there by one of the workers as he didn't have money.
- When Radio and the other appliances are stuck in a mud hole, the song “Mammy” by Al Jolson plays.
- During the song “It's a 'B' Movie”, a tape recorder is seen with tape spools as boobs.
- When Bo Peep says to Woody, "What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?", it is played as Bo Peep wishing to spend the night with Woody.
- When Slinky Dog stands up for Woody, Mr. Potato Head points to Slinky, removes his lips, and makes them kiss his butt, causing Mr. Spell, Snake, and one of the Troikas to laugh, as he is calling Slinky a butt kisser.
- When Woody is telling the other toys Buzz Lightyear's laser is just a blinking lightbulb, Mr. Potato Head said he suffers from "laser envy" (joking about laser envy).
- When all the other toys marvel at Buzz, he says to Woody, "I think the word you're searching for is 'Space Ranger.'" Woody then says, "The word I'm searching for I can't say because there's preschool toys present," referring to that he wanted to call Buzz a profane word.
- Naked people
- During the circus scene, one of the Fly Brothers says to Francis (thinking he is a girl), "Hey, cutie! Wanna pollinate with a real bug?" meaning that he wants to have sex with him.
- When Kristoff is questioning Anna about how well she knows Hans he asks what his foot size is and she replies "foot size doesn't matter" in reference to the myth about the size of a man's hands/feet can determine the size of their genitals.
- Judy Hopps was shocked about naked animals.