"Adventures in Rufus-Sitting" is the second segment of the twenty-seventh episode of Kim Possible.
Kim agrees to babysit Rufus while Ron is in France for a while. A series of events lead him to become the target of Shego, Killigan, and Monkey Fist when he unknowingly swallows the chip they were after.
- The twenty-eigth episode in chronological order.
- This is one of the episodes where Shego appears in it without Drakken.
- Original title: "Adventures in Molesitting".
- Since this was a shorter episode that was paired with "Rufus in Show", an abbreviated version of the title sequence is played to preface it and to serve as a lead-in when returning from the commercial between the two episodes.
- In the scene where Kim tries to convince Rufus to jump down, her gloves are missing.
- Mr. Stoppable pronounces Louvre (France's art museum) as "Loov-er-uh" like many English-speaking people tend to pronounce it. The correct pronunciation is "Loov", due to the French language's limitations where consonants don't mix together and often have them silent as well as a silent E at the end.
- When Rufus ate the chip, he was reading the paper, "The Examiner", which printed Ron's story of Adrena Lynn being a fake, and which Ron fetched for him in the episode, Rufus In Show.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season