Mickey's red-hot temper entices a bull to chase him through the streets of Pamplona, Spain.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Jordi Caballero - bull
- Dave Wasson - other bulls
- The title is Spanish for "Red Hot."
- Despite being a common gag in cartoons, bulls do not really get angry at the color red. Bulls (and cattle in general) are in fact colorblind and are actually charging at the waving of a bullfighter's cape, rather than the color itself.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
Place in the World