Mickey's red-hot temper entices a bull to chase him through the streets of Pamplona, Spain.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Jordi Caballero - Bull
- Dave Wasson - Other bulls
- The title is Spanish for "Red Hot."
- Despite being a common gag in cartoons, bulls do not really get angry at the color red. Bulls (and cattle in general) are in fact colorblind and are actually charging at the waving of a bullfighter's cape, rather than the color itself.
- "La Tomatina" is an actual foodfight festival involving tomatoes, but is actually held in in Buñol, which is over 300 miles from Pamplona.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
Place in the World
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.