Aladdin's Quest is the fourth book in the series, Aladdin: Six New Adventures. It is a chapter book, consisting of eight chapters. This story takes place after the first film, as Genie is free and Aladdin is now considered a Prince.
High in the palace is a tower room where no one ever goes. In that room there is evil at work. Accidentally, Aladdin interferes with a curse cast there by Jafar -- before Jafar was cast out of the palace for good. Now Jasmine is in great danger, and Aladdin is up against the dark magic of power-mad sorceress! Can he untangle the mess he's made and rescue Jasmine -- without the Genie's help?
Aladdin and Jasmine are spending time in the palace gardens together, when a crow comes up to visit Jasmine. Jasmine tells Aladdin that she has been friends with the crow for many years. She also tells him about her former nurse, Noor, who disappeared a long time ago. Afterwards, she decides to show Aladdin a place in the palace that has a great view.
After passing Jafar's old laboratory, the two reach the room and find a hooded woman locked in a cell. Aladdin helps her and finds himself tricked. The woman turns out to be a sorceress that Jafar locked into a magic cell out of jealousy. The cell must have someone inside of it, meaning Aladdin is stuck inside.
The sorceress kidnaps Jasmine and leaves Aladdin in the cell. With the help of the crow, the Genie, Abu, Magic Carpet, and Rajah, Aladdin must find a way to find and save Jasmine before the sorceress can carry out her evil plot.
- Aladdin - the hero of this story; he is now considered a Prince
- Princess Jasmine - Princess of Agrabah; she is friends with Rajah and the crow
- Crow - an animal friend of Jasmine's that helps Aladdin save her from the sorceress, Kuzia; it has a secret of its' own
- Genie - Aladdin and Jasmine's friend; he has his freedom, but is willing to help Aladdin by taking his place in the cell so that Aladdin can save Jasmine
- Noor - Jasmine's former nursemaid who disappeared without notice
- Kuzia - the antagonist of the story; she was locked in a magic prison cell by Jafar and is eager to be free. She kidnaps Jasmine so that she can force demands from the Sultan. A giant cyclops guards the entrance to her hideout