Alex is a character in The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea. He is a young merman who meets Melody in Atlantica.
Despite Alex being at least under 15 years old, he has a muscular build. He also has tan skin, green eyes, neck-length blond hair, and a green tail.
Powers and abilities
- Superhuman Durability: Alex has superhuman durability, as he is able to withstand immense underwater pressures.
- Speed Swimming: As a merman, Alex is capable of swimming at a much faster rate than normal humans and even certain aquatic/marine creatures in terms of undersea travel or sea travel, as a whole due to his half-aquatic/marine status; for example, he was able to get to Prince Eric's kingdom from Atlantica in less than a day.
- Underwater Breathing: As a merman, Alex is able to metabolize oxygen from the water, which negates the need to surface, though he is certainly more than capable of breathing on land.
- Aquapathy: As a merman, Alex is capable of speaking with aquatic fauna; as he can understand and communicate with aquatic/marine creatures.
- Alex is (presumably) a love interest for Melody; since she immediately develop a crush on him from the moment they met.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.