|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
The series revolves around Alice, the great-granddaughter of the original Alice, who is a young baker working at the Wonderland Bakery. As she explores the kingdom on various culinary adventures, she is accompanied by Fergie the White Rabbit, Hattie, and Rosa, the Princess of Hearts.
- Libby Rue as Alice
- Abigail Estrella as Princess Rosa
- CJ Uy as Hattie
- Jack Stanton as Fergie the White Rabbit
- Secunda Wood as Cookie
- Audrey Wasilewski as Dinah
- Max Mittelman as Cheshire Cat
- Craig Ferguson as The Doorknob
- Eden Espinosa as Queen of Hearts
- Jon Secada as King of Hearts
- Vanessa Bayer as Tweedle Do
- Bobby Moynihan as Tweedle Don't
- Donald Faison as Harry the March Hare
- Rich Sommer as Captain Dodo
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Mama Rabbit
- Ana Gasteyer as Kiki
- Lamorne Morris as Dandy
- Matthew Moy as David of Spades
- Lesley Nicol as Iris
- Ali Stroker as Daisy
- Melissa van der Schyff as Jojo
- James Monroe Iglehart as Oliver
- Mandy Gonzalez as Mother Rose
- Christopher Fitzgerald as Thistle
- George Salazar as Dad Hatter
- Carlos Alazraqui
- It will be the twenty-second animated television series to be based on a Disney animated feature, after The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, TaleSpin, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Timon & Pumbaa, Jungle Cubs, 101 Dalmatians: The Series, Hercules, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, The Legend of Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch: The Series, The Emperor's New School, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, The 7D, The Lion Guard, Tangled: The Series, Big Hero 6: The Series, Legend of the Three Caballeros, 101 Dalmatian Street and Monsters at Work.
- This will be the second TV series to be based on Alice in Wonderland after Adventures in Wonderland.
- This will also make Alice in Wonderland the sixth Disney franchise/film to have more than one television series based on the films of the franchise itself, the first five being The Jungle Book (TaleSpin and Jungle Cubs), Lilo & Stitch (which has three of them; Lilo & Stitch: The Series, Stitch!, and Stitch & Ai), The Lion King (Timon & Pumbaa and The Lion Guard), Winnie the Pooh (Welcome to Pooh Corner, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Book of Pooh, and My Friends Tigger & Pooh) and One Hundred and One Dalmatians (101 Dalmatians: The Series and 101 Dalmatian Street).
- The series is heavily influenced by the artwork of Mary Blair.
- All of the major characters are descendants of the characters from the original film with the exception of the Cheshire Cat who is considered "timeless" and the Doorknob.
- Eden Espinosa and James Monroe Iglehart previously worked on Tangled: The Series.
- "Alice’s Wonderland Bakery Coming Soon To Disney+ & Disney Channel". Whats On Disney+. Retrieved on January 5, 2022.