"All Belts are Off" is the second segment of the thirty-second episode of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It premiered on February 21, 2017, and is the second segment of the nineteenth episode in the second season.
Marco wants to prove to Sensei that he’s more worthy than Jeremy.
Sensei Brantley announces that the Grandmaster is coming to certify the dojo and that he will pick one of the students to represent them. To Marco's surprise, he chooses Jeremy. Jeremy boasts about how Brantley chose him over Marco all throughout the day. Marco goes to Brantley to show off his abilities and while impressed, still chooses Jeremy over him. He tells him that he chose him not because of his karate ability, but because of "who he is as a person". Marco finds the explanation worthless and sets out to show that Jeremy is a jerk deep down.
Marco films many of Jeremy's terrible personality traits. Star playfully teases him about being a creep, but Marco insists that he is dispensing justice. The day of the certification arrives and Marco goes up to Brantley to out Jeremy, but upon remembering one of the traits of Karate (Honor), Marco cannot bring himself to do it. Brantley is pleased with seeing Marco having matured and the Grandmaster finally arrives to see Jeremy perform for the certification.
As Jeremy performs in an obnoxious way, everyone criticizes him for being a jerk. Not being able to withstand it, Marco goes down to Brantley to ask why he chose him. He admits that it is because Jeremy's family keeps the dojo afloat and that he considers Marco his friend and did not want to hurt him. Marco tells him he should be upfront about it. They soon realize that the Grandmaster had fallen asleep during the performance. He awakens and ends it early. Jeremy is annoyed and then hurt when the Grandmaster calls him "William". He certifies the dojo and Marco and Brantely decide to go get tacos together. Jeremy solemnly sits by himself, but gets cheered up when his butler suggests that they prank more people.
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Nick Swardson as Sensei Brantley
- Joshua Rush as Jeremy Birnbaum
- Lamorne Morris as Grandmaster
- The title is a play on the expression "all bets are off".
- The cartoon television show that Sensei watches and learns friendship and life lessons from is a reference to My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.
- March 10, 2017 (Israel)
- May 4, 2017 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
- May 18, 2017 (Italy and Poland)
- June 14, 2017 (Spain)
- June 30, 2017 (Latin America)
- August 18, 2017 (Southeast Asia)
- September 10, 2017 (Japan)
- October 23, 2017 (Portugal)