"Allowance Day" is the seventy-seventh episode of DuckTales.
In order to receive their allowances ahead of time so they can buy a new scooter, the nephews trick Scrooge into believing it's Saturday instead of Friday, resulting in mass confusion worldwide.
- Susan Blu as Miss Tailfeathers, Mrs. Quackenbush, Little Girl
- Hamilton Camp as Fenton Crackshell/Gizmoduck
- Terry McGovern as Launchpad McQuack, Board Member #3
- Alan Oppenheimer as Walter Cronduck, General Chiquita, Store Clerk, Board Member #1
- Russi Taylor as Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck, Board Member #2
- This episode's plot was reused for the TaleSpin episode "The Time Bandit".
- In addition to this episode taking place on first a Thursday and then Friday, a number of calendars seen in the episode indicate it to take place specifically on the 5th and 6th of the month, and that said month begins on a Sunday and has 30 days in it. What's more is that the nephews go to school in this episode, placing it during the school year. At the time of this episode's original airing, the nearest real world months that reflected all of this were November 1987 and April 1990, chronologically placing the episode either much earlier or much later in the DuckTales timeline than its original broadcast (or production) placement (but still coming after "Super DuckTales" since this episode also features Fenton Crackshell/Gizmoduck).