Circle-Vision 360 is a film technique that uses multiple cameras arranged in a circle. The viewing image is display on a large circular screen. The film's rendition of the title song would later be used in Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
As the first film of its kind, all nine cameras showed rather interesting sights, such as:
- Cattle jumping each other
- Tissues blowing across the Battle of Gettysburg
- A man tripping and falling, then getting back up and looking around sheepishly, hoping no one saw him
- Walt Disney is visible in many scenes, watching the filming from the shadows
- "Circle-Vision 360 Films". Walt Dated World.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at America the Beautiful (Disney). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|