Mickey helps his scooter woo the bike of his dreams after seeing her on the streets of Rome.
Mickey is riding his scooter around Rome when he sees a woman pass by on her scooter. Mickey's scooter crashes into a lamppost, which angers Mickey at first, until he realizes that his scooter has fallen in love.
Meanwhile, the woman is buying fruit while her scooter reads a book. Mickey tries to get the woman's attention, but ends up making a huge mess and landing in a fountain. Mickey and his scooter then see the woman riding her scooter through the park, and decide to follow her.
At the park, Mickey disguises himself as a butler, while his scooter tries to get the other scooter's attention. Unfortunately, Mickey's scooter ends up causing a lot of destruction. Mickey and the two scooters dodge the falling pillars and race to save the woman. When Mickey catches her, they splash into a fountain and the woman removes her helmet, revealing herself to be Minnie, as her scooter kisses Mickey's scooter. Minnie drives her scooter home as Mickey's scooter waves goodbye.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Mickey's Scooter
- Minnie's Scooter
- Johnny Fedora and Alice Blue Bonnet (cameo)
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- The episode has a similar premise to the "Johnny Fedora and Alice Blue Bonnet" segment from Make Mine Music, in addition to the titular protagonists appearing on the cover of a book.
- Mickey's Scooter is recolored in cyan instead of turquoise as well as his helmet base.
- "Amore motore" means literally "love engine".
Place in the World
- Rome, Italy