Amphibia is the titular location of the animated series of the same name.
Places of Interest
- Wartwood Swamp: The main area of Amphibia, Wartwood Swamp is populated by anthropomorphic amphibians. Unlike many cities located on Earth, Wartwood Swamp is not technologically advanced and use traditional methods such as bioluminescent mushrooms for light.
- Plantar Residence: The Plantar Residence is where Sprig, Polly, and Hop Pop lives. It is also where Anne is currently living in. In the episode segment "Family Shrub", it is revealed that the descendants of the Plantar family lived in the Plantar Residence before Sprig, Hop Pop, and Polly moved in.
- Toad Tower: A tower located far from Wartwood, Toad Tower is inhabited by anthropomorphic toads with Grime as their leader. Sasha, one of Anne's human friends, is currently held prisoner.
Unlike the wildlife found on Earth, the wildlife in Amphibia is much larger in size. Many of Amphibia's faunas are usually predators of the frog-people. Some plants also are carnivorous and will eat frogs as well. However, there are a few animals that can be tamed and domesticated as transportation, such as snails, ladybugs, and spiders.
- Amphibia is named after the biological classification of amphibians, which is coincidental since the majority of the population inhabiting Amphibia are amphibians themselves.
- It is unknown if Marcy was also teleported to Amphibia too.