Ancient Greece is the main setting of the film Hercules and the animated series of the same name. It is the homeland of the hero Hercules the other characters from the film and series.
Places of Interest
- Mount Olympus
- Phil's Island
- Prometheus Academy
- Athens: Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece, dedicated to the Greek goddess Athena.
- Gorgon Land: The homeland of the Gorgons which first appeared in Hercules and the Gorgon. Medusa lives in these lands along with many petrified warriors that she accidentally turned to stone.
- Realm of Monsters: A dark and ominous forested region that is ruled by Echidna, the mother of all monsters.
- Rome: A newly built Godless city that was in need of a deity to lead it. When the citizens mistake Icarus for a God he begins improving the city's image and culture.
- Sparta The most militant city in Greece, dedicated to the Greek god Ares.
- T.Z.I. Friday: T.Z.I. Friday (short for Thank Zeus It's Friday) is a very popular restaurant in Athens that Icarus frequents. It is a reference to the real modern day restaurant T.G.I. Friday.
Olympus Coliseum, the world of Ancient Greece as it appears in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.