Places of interest
- Mount Olympus
- Phil's Island
- Prometheus Academy
- Athens: Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece, dedicated to the Greek goddess Athena.
- Gorgon Land: The homeland of the Gorgons which first appeared in Hercules and the Gorgon. Medusa lives in these lands along with many petrified warriors that she accidentally turned to stone.
- Realm of Monsters: A dark and ominous forested region that is ruled by Echidna, the mother of all monsters.
- Rome: A newly built Godless city that was in need of a deity to lead it. When the citizens mistake Icarus for a God he begins improving the city's image and culture.
- Sparta: The most militant city in Greece, dedicated to the Greek god Ares.
- T.Z.I. Friday: T.Z.I. Friday (short for Thank Zeus It's Friday) is a very popular restaurant in Athens that Icarus frequents. It is a reference to the real modern day restaurant T.G.I. Friday.