Anga is an eagle who's willing to put herself in danger to defend the Pride Lands. However, she's not known for being talkative.
Anga is a medium-sized eagle with purple and white feathers. She has a small, black beak and blue eyes, as well as gray talons with black claws.
- Skilled Combatant: As a member of the Lion Guard, Anga is a capable combatant.
- Flight: As an eagle, Anga is able to fly at very high altitudes. She can also fly above the clouds; a feat that even Ono could not achieve.
- Animal Strength: Although not as strong as Beshte, Kion, and Fuli respectively, Anga is proven to be able to carry Kiara, a teenage lioness with her talons in the air. in "Battle for the Pride Lands", with help from Hadithi, Anga was also able to carry Simba and Nala, an adult lion and lioness respectively in the air with little effort.
- Animal Speed: Anga is the second fastest member in the entire Lion Guard; due to her being a flyer. She is proven to be even faster than to Ono; as demonstrated in "Battle for the Pride Lands".
- Animal Agility: Anga has amazing agility, as she is able to make quick turns and quick dives to be able to pull up easily when diving.
- Animal Eyesight: Anga has the best eyesight in the entire Lion Guard, as her vision is the strongest of the group, and she is able to see at far distances. Anga's eyesight is even superior to Ono's. However, she cannot see in the dark.
Role in the series
When the Lion Guard can't figure out who is behind all the fire falling from the sky due to Ono explaining that egrets like him cannot fly that high to figure out, Beshte gets his friend Anga to help them. Anga spots the vultures and shoos them away. She reports back to the guard and Kion thinks that they should get all the birds to help. Ono says that they should get Hadithi to help too, Anga goes with Ono to get Hadithi.
The Lion Guard and Anga locate Hadithi talking to a flock of birds and Anga is very excited to meet him; Ono tells him that the Pride Lands needs his help so the three birds fly off. Hadithi and Kion ask the other birds for their help until Ono spots the vultures. Kion gives his order and all the birds fly off to stop the vultures from taking over Maumivu Thorn Patch. While fighting the vultures, Anga becomes wounded during the fight; Ono grabs her and tries to lift her, but she is too heavy for him. Hadithi swoops in underneath her but is attacked by the vultures himself. He falls to the ground, and Ono is able to slow Anga's descent. Although trapped in a thorn bush, Hadithi is otherwise safe and manages to get himself out of the thorns.
However, the birds in the sky need a leader, and Hadithi knows that Ono and Anga can do it. They take to the sky and finish their mission, rounding up the vultures and Kion uses his Roar of the Elders, Hadithi gets out of the thorn bush and Kion thanks the birds of the Pride Lands for their help.
After Ono loses his sight while rescuing Bunga from falling into the lava after Bunga stops Ushari from attacking Kion, he passes his role of the keenest of sight to Anga, making her the sixth member of the Lion Guard.
- Anga's catchphrase used throughout the episode is "Anga lenga", which means "Aim for the skies" in Swahili.