Stitch falls in love with a female experiment that looks like him and names her "Angel", but Lilo is both jealous and suspicious of her. When she later looks up Angel on Jumba's computer, she discovers that the experiment turns good experiments back to evil by singing her siren song and is working for Gantu. Stitch runs after Angel and finds out the truth too late. Now, it's up to Lilo, Jumba and Pleakley to save Stitch before the other experiments turn on their own cousin.
- When Stitch gets blasted into a net, his feet are exposed, even though he should have easily fit inside the net. Also, the net would have likely captured both Angel and Stitch in it.
- Moral: You've got to believe in love.
- Pleakley is revealed to be fascinated by romances between two individuals.
- Like Stitch, Reuben has a similar crush on Angel, yet she neither shares the same feelings nor even likes him.
- After Angel turned Jumba evil again, when Lilo asked Jumba what 624's primary function was, he falsely claimed that Angel was a "harmless early experiment designed to pop popcorn for Jumba's movie night," which is actually Experiment 014 (Kernel).
- Hämsterviel's phone number is revealed on Angel's pet tag, which she only wore in one scene: when she was running up Waialeale Peak with Stitch following her (although the collar was seen on Pleakley's video camera, Angel's tag was never shown before or after running up Waialeale Peak).
- After Angel turns the evil experiments back to good and Stitch orders his cousins to get Gantu, Reuben breaks the fourth wall by saying, "Uh-oh, plot twist!"