The Animation Courtyard is a themed land at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. This section of the park originally was the starting point for the tours of the park's active production studios. The entrance is marked with a squared "studio arch", much like a real Hollywood studio lot entrance marked. The Animation Courtyard is a home to a number of attractions based on Disney characters of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The Magic of Disney Animation is an attraction that examines the development process of an animated character. It also includes interactive games and exhibits, along with meet-and-greet areas for Disney and Pixar characters.
The Courtyard section also hosts two live shows, Disney Junior - Live on Stage! (formerly Playhouse Disney Live on Stage!), which entertains guests with puppet characters from the shows of Disney Junior, a block of programming on Disney Channel, including Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, and Sofia the First. Across the plaza is Voyage of the Little Mermaid, a show based on the 1989 Disney animated feature film The Little Mermaid, which features glow-in-the-dark puppets, lasers, music, projectors, human actors, and water effects to re-create favorite scenes and songs from the film.
Mickey Avenue, a sub-section of Animation Courtyard, is home to a walk-through exhibit called Walt Disney Presents, which explores the life and legacy of Walt Disney through photos, models, rare artifacts, and a short biographical film narrated by actress Julie Andrews.
- Here Come the Muppets (replaced by Voyage of the Little Mermaid)
- The Magic of Disney Animation (replaced by Star Wars Launch Bay)
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage! (replaced by Disney Junior Dance Party!)
- Disney Junior Dance Party! (replaced by Disney Junior Play & Dance!)
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Animation Gallery
- In Character-Disney's Costume Shop
- The Studio Store
- This is the only themed land in Disney's Hollywood Studios not to have any restaurants, due to its small size.