|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania is a sequel to Ant-Man and the Wasp. It will be released on February 17, 2023 and will be the thirty-second film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the ninth film of Phase Four.
- Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man
- Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne / Wasp
- Michael Douglas as Hank Pym
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet van Dyne
- Kathryn Newton as Cassandra Lang / Stature
- Jonathan Majors as Nathaniel Richards / Kang the Conqueror 
- Michael Peña as Luis
- Corey Stoll as Darren Cross / Yellowjacket
On November 1, 2019, The Hollywood Reporter reported that a third Ant-Man film is in development with Peyton Reed returning to direct. In April 2020, they reported that comics writer Jeff Loveness would be writing the script for the film.
- This movie is tied into the events of Loki.
- "Jonathan Majors Joins Marvel Cinematic Universe, Lands Major Role In Next ‘Ant-Man’ Movie". Deadline (September 14, 2020).
- Report: Corey Stoll Returning For Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- UPDATE: ‘ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA’ ALREADY STARTED FILMING IN TURKEY
- Marvel's Ant-Man 3 Star Michael Douglas Reveals When Filming Begins
- Marvel's Ant-Man 3 Director Shares New Set Photo To Celebrate Filming Start