It may not be suitable for all readers.
Antlers is a supernatural horror film. It is directed by Scott Cooper and written by C. Henry Chaisson, Nick Antosca, and Scott Cooper. The film is based on the short story "The Quiet Boy" by Nick Antosca. The film stars Keri Russell, Jesse Plemons, Jeremy T. Thomas, Graham Greene, Scott Haze, Rory Cochrane, and Amy Madigan.
The film was scheduled to be released by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures through the Searchlight Pictures banner on April 17, 2020, but has been delayed to February 19, 2021, and again, it was delayed to October 29, 2021, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Julia Meadows, an Oregon teacher, and Paul, her sheriff brother, became entangled with a young student at her school who is revealing a risky secret with scary consequences.
- Keri Russell as Julia Meadows
- Jesse Plemons as Paul Meadows
- Jeremy T. Thomas as Lucas Weaver
- Graham Greene as Warren Stokes
- Scott Haze as Frank Weaver
- Rory Cochrane as Dan Lecroy
- Amy Madigan as Principal Booth
- Cody Davis as Clint
- Sawyer Jones as Aiden Weaver
- Katelyn Peterson as young Julia Meadows
- Jake T. Roberts as forensic officer
- Thiesen, Lauren (March 12, 2020). "Disney delays ‘Mulan’ release and two other movies amid coronavirus concerns". New York Daily News. Retrieved on March 12, 2020.