Aquamania is a cartoon produced by Walt Disney Productions in 1961.
This cartoon was the last from Disney's "Golden Era" which featured Goofy as a solo star, and the first time the xerography animation-technique was used in a Goofy cartoon. Aquamania basically combined Goofy's three familiar areas in his career: sports, fatherhood, and documentary-subject.
The story begins with a narrator explaining a case study of "aquamania" (obsession with boats and boating), with Goofy (called "Mr. X" in this short) as the subject. Then the story switches to Goofy and his son on a boating trip, inadvertently entering a water skiing race. In the process, Goofy meets up with an unfortunate octopus that joins him in the race, and they accidentally take an unwanted spin on a roller coaster at a waterside amusement park. Goofy wins the race.
- Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, episode #9.22: "A Square Peg in a Round Hole"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #1.7: "Water Sports"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, February 28, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #71
- Donald Duck Presents, episode #11
- Vacationing with Mickey and Friends
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #14
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #26
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.47: "The Goofy Clan"
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Sport Goofy's Vacation
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics - Special Edition: The Goofy World of Sports
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics - Special Edition: Happy Summer Days / Fun on the Job! / The Goofy World of Sports