Dylan, also known as Armadylan, is the supporting character in the second season of the Disney Junior show PJ Masks. He first appeared in the episode "Meet Armadylan". He is an armadillo-like boy who wanted to be a superhero like the PJ Masks by joining their team, but before he could join them, he must learn how to use his powers right.
Armadylan wraps into a ball and thunders about the city trying to do all the cool hero stuff, but doesn't really see what it means to be a hero and ends up trying to outdo the PJ's and wreck their plans.
Armadylan is reckless and clumsy, due to him not having his powers for very long, as he always causes destruction and gets the PJ Masks and himself into accidents. He wants to show the PJ Masks his abilities, which often leads to destruction. He is ill-tempered and stubborn, though he can sometimes be friendly.
Armadylan has fair skin, light brown eyes, and is taller and older than the PJ Masks. His superhero outfit consists of a tan-and-brown armadillo armor with a helmet and a tail-cape with a tan-and-brown armadillo symbol on the chest.
Powers and abilities
- Rolling Thunder: Allows him to use his cape to roll into a ball.
- Dig Attack: With capacity of digging tunnels.
- Super Strength: Same power as Gekko.
- Thunder Thump/Ground Pound: Allows him to create strong earthquakes.
- Armor-Plated Smash Attack: An ability which allows him to destroy anything with a punch.
- Armadylan's favorite animal is an armadillo.
- He does not appear in every episode, even though he's now a new PJ Mask member.
- His color scheme is orange.
- Armadylan is the only member to wear a helmet and armor, instead of a jumpsuit and mask.