On the planet Lothal, a citizen is assaulted by a stormtrooper for entering a restricted Imperial area. After the troops command the citizen to leave and move along with their patrol, Sabine Wren appears on a rooftop and makes her way toward the TIE fighter landing platform. Once on the outer wall of the platform, Sabine contacts Hera Syndulla on the Ghost, alerting her that she is in position to create a diversion that will allow their ship to fly away.
Sabine sneaks through the landing platform and begins painting her call sign in graffiti on the side of a TIE Fighter when she is spotted by two Stormtroopers. They command her to stand down or else they will shoot. Sabine goads them to shoot, and as they prepare their blasters, she disappears. The troopers chase her through the platform, with Sabine teasing them as she moves around.
Sabine then returns to her graffiti and adds an explosive device to it before running off. The troopers notice the explosive, but not before it is too late. The TIE fighter blows, and the Ghost uses the explosion as a diversion to fly off. The Stormtroopers survive, now covered in paint, while Sabine marvels at her artwork.
- Tiya Sircar as Sabine Wren
- Vanessa Marshall as Hera Syndulla
- Dave Filoni as Stormtrooper #1
- Steve Blum as Stormtrooper #2
- Greg Weisman as Stormtrooper Captain
- One of the Stormtroopers say "You Rebel Scum!", A line from the film Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi.
- According to Greg Weisman, the episode was originally titled "Her Smile".
- The episode's title name is a reference to an old British children's television program, that revolves around art. Disney themselves would make their own foreign version of the show.
- Executive Producers Dave Filoni and Greg Weisman provide the voices of two Stormtroopers in this short.