An overview of Disney-related events that occured on August 4 through the years.
VHS & DVD releases
- 2009 - The Tigger Movie: 10th Anniversary Edition
- 2009 - Hannah Montana: Rock Out the Show is released for PSP.
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 2009 - Race to Witch Mountain
- 2015 - How to Get Away with Murder: The Complete First Season (ABC Studios)
- 1941 - Martin Jarvis (actor and voice actor)
- 1951 - Pons Maar (actor, voice actor, puppeteer, artist, and filmmaker)
- 1953 - Richard White (actor, voice actor, and opera singer)
- 1955 - Billy Bob Thornton (actor, voice actor, filmmaker, singer, songwriter, and musician)
- 1957 - Rupert Farley (actor and voice actor)
- 1968 - Daniel Dae Kim (actor, voice actor, and producer)
- 1971 - Jeff Gordon (NASCAR racer and announcer)
- 1972 - Dan Payne (actor)
- 1978 - Satoshi Hino (voice actor)
- 1992 - Cole and Dylan Sprouse (twin actors)
- 1875 - Hans Christian Andersen (author)
- 1989 - Paul Murry (cartoonist and comics artist)
- 1991 - Don DaGradi (screenwriter and layout artist)
- 2001 - Lorenzo Music (actor, voice actor, writer, producer, and musician)
|≪||August 3||Timeline||August 5||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.