Auradon Prep is an institution that appears in the television movie Descendants. It is where the descendants of Disney's most well-known Heroes attend. The VKs are later allowed begin attending the school under Ben's proclamation to give them a chance at being good. Along with ‘Lost Prep’ it is the only two Auradon council funded schools.
The castle was built over three hundred years before the Isle of the Lost kids arrived at Auradon. It just so happened to be Beast's old castle which was repurposed into a school when he became king. Fairy Godmother was appointed headmistress, following the opening of the school. A statue of Beast was added to the center of the front garden; it can morph between man and beast when someone of Beast's bloodline claps their hands.
- Remedial Goodness
- History of Pirates and Woodcutters
- Magical History
- Virtues and Values
- Life Skills
- Bad Fairies
- History of Auradon
- Despite being a boarding school, many of the heroes' home castles are located near the school.
- The Beast's statue located in the courtyard can morph between human and beast. It only responds to Ben (in other words, it will only respond to those who are descended from Beast).
- Mrs. Potts is mentioned to be cooking dinner here in the second novel. Its possible that she was reassigned here for the most part as Beast and Belle are on a cruise and Ben stays at the school.
- The lockers likely do not even have locks, due to the fact there is no crime.
- It's possible that Auradon Prep is comprised of more than just the main building, given it's not likely the classrooms and dorm rooms could all fit in the given size of the place.
- Evie runs her business Evie's 4 Hearts out of her dorm room.
- Evie has basically taken over her and Mal's room, as almost the entire place has been filled with all the materials and tools she needs to make clothing.
- 3-D printers can be kept in the dorm rooms, as they don't count as magic.
- Chad notes Carlos's works better due to some upgrades.
- The building used was Hatley Park National Historic Site, in British Columbia. Notably, it was previously used as the exterior of the mansion of Lex Luthor in the TV series Smallville.