The Aurameres are the source of the Guardians' elemental powers over Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Quintessence. Each Auramere is a luminous colored orb located in Kandrakar, and is protected by Luba. They appear in every arc of the comic series and the second season of the animated series.
If the Aurameres were to be damaged or completely destroyed, the Guardians would lose their powers forever.
In N is for Narcissist, Nerissa Crossnic tried to absorb the power of the Auremeres but it all goes to Cornelia Hale. In "Z is for Zenith", Miranda, after she and Lord Cedric stole Phobos' power, attempted to destroy the Aurameres, but Caleb and Sandpit stopped her.
The Auramere of Quintessence
The Auramere of Water
The Auramere of Fire
The Auramere of Earth
The Auramere of Air
- While in the comics, the symbol of Auramere of Air resembles the shape of a "c". In the television series it is shaped like a whirlwind.
- In the television series, the color of Aurameres are lighter.
- The symbols of air and water are often exchanged in both the television series and the comic book, because of similarities.
- The symbol of Auramere energy appears in the series television with its symbol to the cut ends, while the comic book, it has rounded tips.
- In the clothes of the "New Power", The Guardians symbols appear on their clothes.
- The symbols of Aurameres are actually runes that represent the elements, therefore the name "Witch" has runes between the letters with the symbols of the elements.
- The Heart is Kandrakar Auramere is a form of energy, so that the guardian of the energy stays with the Heart of Kandrakar so that during the transformation often the symbol of auramerer energy appears in the heart of Kandrakar (see this in image).
- According to Matt during "New Power", Kandrakar is the heart of the sanctuary with all the powers of Aurameres.
- In the television series, the Aurameres takes the form of spheres, while in the comics, they appears often in the form of pendants like the Heart of Kandrakar.