On May 10, 2016, Disney Interactive shut down the studio, therefore cancelling the Disney Infinity line of games and products. On January 24, 2017, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment bought and reopened the studio, with plans to make games based on Disney starting with Cars 3: Driven to Win.
As Disney subsidiary
- Chicken Little
- Chicken Little: Ace in Action
- Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour
- Meet the Robinsons
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game
- Cars 2: The Video Game
- Disney Infinity
- Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition
- Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition
As Warner Bros. subsidiary
- Disney Interactive Studios
- Avalanche company profile from MobyGames
- Avalanche Software profile at GameSpot
- ↑ Makuch, Eddie (May 10, 2016). "Disney Infinity Discontinued, Developer Shuttered With Nearly 300 Jobs Lost". Retrieved on May 14, 2016.
- ↑ McAloon, Alissa (January 24, 2017). "Disney Infinity dev revived and re-opened by Warner Bros.". Retrieved on January 24, 2017.