An American couple (William Katt and Sean Young) finds a family of surviving apatosaurs (also called brontosaurs) in Central Africa and their struggle to protect them from a greedy scientist (Patrick McGoohan) and the military.
- William Katt as George Loomis
- Sean Young as Dr. Susan Matthews-Loomis
- Patrick McGoohan as Dr. Eric Kiviat
- Julian Fellowes as Nigel Jenkins
- Kyalo Mativo as Cephu
- Hugh Quarshie as Kenge Obe
- Olu Jacobs as Col. Nsogbu
- Eddie Tagoe as Sgt. Gwambe
- Edward Hardwicke as Dr. Pierre Dubois
The dinosaur-effects are all animatronic, since this was before the widespread use of CGI in motion pictures.
Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend received generally negative reviews; the film currently holds a 10% 'rotten' rating on review aggregate website Rotten Tomatoes.
The score to Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend, a hybrid of orchestral and synthetic elements, was composed and conducted by veteran composer Jerry Goldsmith. Goldsmith recalled the experience with such fondness that he insisted it be included in an industry tribute album featuring highlights from his scores in 1993. A limited extended soundtrack was released 8 April 2008 through Intrada Records and features sixteen tracks of score at a running time just over fifty-three minutes.
- "The Sketch" (0:44)
- "No Problem" (0:44)
- "The Visitors" (2:27)
- "New Friends #1" (1:17)
- "New Friends #2" (0:33)
- "The Family" (4:04)
- "Dad" (7:10)
- "Tears" (1:25)
- "The Tent" (2:53)
- "Dragon Breath" (6:48)
- "The Search" (3:09)
- "The Jump" (4:31)
- "The Captives" (2:01)
- "Base Camp Assault" (4:15)
- "The Rescue" (3:37)
- "Just a Legend" (7:31)
- Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend at AllRovi
- Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend at Box Office Mojo
- Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend at Rotten Tomatoes
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|