An experiment that regresses people into babies activates and turns Stitch, Nani, Jumba, Pleakley and Gantu into infants, forcing Lilo and 625 to babysit them (Gantu for 625, and everyone else listed for Lilo). When Babyfier gets loose, Baby Stitch and Baby Gantu battle for the experiment, while Baby Pleakley and Baby Jumba (who still has the intellect of adult Jumba) have to mix an antidote for the age regression, requiring adult coffee in the remedy. In the end, Stitch unleashes it and everything goes back to normal (except Gantu, who remains a baby for now). Meanwhile, Babyfier is given a job at the dog pound turning old dogs into more adoptable puppies.
- Baby Gantu has a blue stroller, but it later appears green.
- Some people who were turned into babies reappear in their adult forms before Jumba has found the cure. Also, the tourists in front of the hotel change in each scene.
- Moral: Everyone has hardships and problems in their lives, no matter what age.
- According to online sources, as well as the episode's Disney+ listing, the episode's title is officially spelled with a hyphen as "Baby-fier" (or "Baby-Fier"), even though the titular experiment's name is officially spelled as the unhyphenated "Babyfier".
- The movie Sludge Mummies Episode Two: Attack of the Bones that Lilo wanted to see in the cinema is a reference to the film Star Wars Episode II – Attack of the Clones. Coincidentally, Disney currently owns the Star Wars franchise following the studio's acquisition of Lucasfilm in 2012.
- When Nani pointed out that Lilo was only three years old when the first Sludge Mummies movie came out, given that Lilo is seven years old in the TV series, the first Sludge Mummies film very likely came out about four years before the second Sludge Mummies movie.
- Mrs. Edmonds acknowledges Lilo's desire to turn Babyfier good, implying that she may know a little about the illegal genetic experiments, though it could have been just a lucky guess.
- Lilo and Nani's argument as they arrive back home after the latter caught the former sneaking out to see a movie is a nod to their argument from the start of the original movie.
- Even though Stitch was not born as a baby (being a genetic experiment), Babyfier still managed to turn him into an infant.
- It is revealed in this episode that Jumba has been a child prodigy, as he was very smart since he was a baby.
- Pleakley became jittery after having a double dose of the antidote (which contained 100% Kona coffee in the mix), even though he claimed otherwise.
- The baby forms of the characters in this episode were also used in the Disney Baby merchandise line.