An experiment that regresses people into babies activates and turns Stitch, Nani, Jumba, Pleakley and Gantu into infants, forcing Lilo and Reuben to babysit them (Gantu for Reuben, and everyone else listed for Lilo). When Babyfier gets loose, Baby Stitch and Baby Gantu battle for the experiment, while Baby Pleakley and Baby Jumba (who still has the intellect of adult Jumba) have to mix an antidote for the age regression, requiring adult coffee in the remedy. In the end, Stitch unleashes it and everything goes back to normal (except Gantu, who remains a baby for now). Meanwhile, Babyfier is given a job at the dog pound turning old dogs into more adoptable puppies.
- Baby Gantu has a blue stroller, but it later appears green.
- Some people who were turned into babies reappear in their adult forms before Jumba has found the cure. Also, the tourists in front of the hotel change in each scene.
- Moral: Everyone has hardships and problems in their lives, no matter what age.
- Mrs. Edmonds acknowledges Lilo's desire to turn Babyfier good, implying that she may know a little about the illegal genetic experiments, though it could have been just a lucky guess.
- Even though Stitch was not born as a baby (being a genetic experiment), Babyfier still managed to turn him into an infant.
- Pleakley became jittery after having a double dose of the antidote (which contained 100% Kona coffee in the mix), even though he claimed otherwise.
- The baby forms of the characters in this episode were also used in the Disney Baby merchandise line.