Nani has been receiving a lot of bills for Stitch's destruction and unruly behavior, so she gets Lilo to try and train him to be more civilized (otherwise, she will have to get rid of him forever). When Lilo's attempts prove to be unsuccessful, Stitch decides to find a way to make money for the Pelekais and ends up being kidnapped by Dr. Hämsterviel, who plans to turn him evil again. Now, Lilo, Jumba, and Pleakley must rescue Stitch before it's too late. Meanwhile, after getting fired by Hämsterviel, Gantu searches for a new job.
- Moral: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- This is one of three episodes that doesn't show new experiments, the other two being "The Asteroid" and "Rufus".
- This is also the second episode to not have an experiment's name for a title, the other two being "The Asteroid" and "Rufus".
- This is the second episode where Hämsterviel escaped from prison, the first being "Finder". Unlike the first episode, however, he was given a three-day furlough.
- Hämsterviel reveals that he recycles, as he took the flier that Gantu was holding.
- When Jumba created a machine to make money, he was unknowingly committing counterfeiting, which is a felony offense.
- This is one of three episodes where Stitch is treated like an actual dog, the other two being "Phantasmo" and "Yapper".
- Gantu in his pirate costume looks very similar to Mr. Smee from Peter Pan.
- This is the second time Stitch reverted to his original programming, the first time being in "Amnesio".
- This episode was banned in China and Japan until 2010 for some unknown reason.