During an addiction support group meeting, Pepper Ann tells the story of how she got hooked on collecting Beanie Baby-esque stuffed animals known as Baggie Bean Buddies.
Pepper Ann joins an addiction support group meeting to talk about her most recent addition: Baggy Bean Buddies. A couple of weeks ago, Pepper Ann and her friends learn that a convention is being held in town over Baggy Bean Buddies. They scoff at the new trend until Lydia arrives home to give Pepper Ann and Moose Baggy Bean Buddies of Gina and Tina. Pepper Ann tells her friends that she is going to get rid of the Gina doll at the convention, only to learn that everyone is willing to pay a large amount for it, including Trinket. Pepper Ann goes back home and gets the Tina doll from Moose.
Pepper Ann slowly starts to become obsessed with the dolls and her mental and physical health begins to deteriorate. To make room, she begins to sleep on the couch and starts asking Lydia for more money. At school, Milo and Nicky take notice of Pepper Ann's appearance and try to help her, but she refuses as she only has two more dolls left to collect: Mick Snot and Betty Beehive. She sells her roller blades to get more money, only to learn that Betty Beehive has already sold out at the store she shopped at frequently. Lydia discovers Pepper Ann's obsession and she and JoJo capture her trying to steal a doll from the mall after hours.
Pepper Ann finishes her story at the support group who are all happy to learn that she has slowly recovered from her ordeal. After the fact, Pepper Ann's friends and family, as well as other former addicts, donate their dolls to charity. Pepper Ann thanks everyone for helping her get back onto her feet. However, the charity truck is revealed to actually belong to Carlotta Sneed, who lead the support group, and was actually trying to collect everyone else's Baggy Bean Buddies. As she drives away, no one makes an effort to follow her.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Adlon as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Lydia Pearson
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Tino Insana as JoJo Diggety, Frank
- Julia Sweeney as Carlotta Sneed
- Kaylin Schulthies as Sweet Lil' Girl
- Kath Soucie as Gina, Tina, Saleslady
- Jenna von Oÿ as Trinket St. Blair
"Ooh, a glowing green stick!"
- Baggy Bean Buddies are a parody of Beany Babies.
- On Disney+, this episode segment is first next to "The Spanish Imposition".