"Barnboozled" is the second segment of the twenty-fifth episode of 101 Dalmatians: The Series. It aired on September 17, 1997.
Cruella has to spend 24 hours in the Dearlys' barn so she can claim the farm, which has legally belonged to her family since 1732. The pups try to push Cruella out of the farm before she takes it over.
- The title is a play on the word "bamboozled".
- After the lines that read about how the Dearly Farm barn is legally Cruella's, the small print reads a line of "Blah" a number of times.
- Cadpig claims that she "always depends on the kibble of strangers." This is a likely homage to the quote: "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers," from the 1951 film A Streetcar Named Desire.
- This episode seems to show what Cruella's daily routine is.
- It is possible that Cruella's cappuccino maker is Alonzo from the live-action 101 Dalmatians films.
- Cruella's tape recorder is a Memo Master 3000.