Randy is trying to destank Pradeep. Bash comes in to use the restroom and accidentally de-stanks the student. Randy smoke-bombs away to go get gravy fries in a hurry and when the smoke clears, the band geek sees Bash before him. In that moment he believes Bash is the ninja, so he goes to tell everybody. All the Norrisville students and staff believed him and treated him like royalty. The Sorcerer finds out about this and informs McFist, who was too busy with Marci's decorating plans to notice who was shown on the screen. McFist's Robo-Apes capture Bash and bring him to McFist's vaporizer to destroy him. Upon seeing Bash in place of the ninja, McFist panics and tries to stop the machine, but was informed by Viceroy that the machine was programmed to not be stopped. Randy, the real ninja, comes in disguised as a Robo-Ape and saves Bash. McFist is then bombarded with an angry Sorcerer and an angry Marci on the phone. At school, Bash was forced to announce he was not the ninja, and Pradeep apologizes to the real ninja for making a mistake. He tries to ask for the ninja's real identity, but Randy replies that he can't tell him.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the title of the show.
- This is the first time the school track is seen.
- It is unknown what Howard used to make the gravy fries that he gave to Randy.
- This is the first time Randy wants to reveal his secret identity.
- This is the third time Randy and Howard wear a P.E. Uniform. The first was "The Tale of the Golden Doctor's Note and the second was "Sword Quest".
- This marks the second time Randy has cried. The first was "Monster Drill"
- The roboape with a mohawk makes his first appearance before Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes.
- A roboape has issues processing Randy in Larry's body, which may be a reference to the slow buffering speed of internet like Internet explorer or Youtube.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|