Now your kids can join Mickey and the gang in fun-filled musical adventures while learning easy-to-sing favorite kid songs! In Beach Party at Walt Disney World, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Tigger and the Fun Songs Kids hit the waves and have a ball at Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Shark Reef and more. What a cool place to have oceans of fun!
Mickey and the gang have a big beach party.
The film starts out with the kids are shown playing their favorite games like basketball, ring toss, hopscotch, and jump rope. Mickey and his friends, Minnie, Donald & Goofy surprise the kids, and the the kids are happy to see them. Later on, they all are joined by Pluto, Chip and Dale, and Tigger; and after a while they head to the beach and they get ready to have fun and spend the day together ("Celebration").
The Disney gang is very happy and some of the characters exclaim about whatever they like at the Walt Disney World beach. Mickey tells Donald to check his list to see if the whole gang is complete. But the little girl gets sad because she wants more friends, but the other girl tells her that it's easy to make friends by introducing one's self, talking with a person, and hanging out with him or her; and soon the girls and their friends join together and set their names free ("Set Your Name Free").
Next, the whole gang decides to go to Typhoon Lagoon where Goofy and Tigger ready to surf; but suddenly, he accidentally steps on Tigger's foot and then apologizes him, but Tigger does not think it's enough; Chip and Dale are amazed to see Goofy surf; and the kids sing, as Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Tigger, and the others (who are on the sand) dance to "Surfin' Safari", and Goofy, and the others surf by. After the song, Donald notices that he cannot get out of the hole, so Sora holds Donald's hands and asks his friends to pull Donald out. Finally, Donald thanks everyone.
Then the kids take photos at Shark Reef, and then they see see Sebastian who greets the guests and then the kids start snorkeling in the water where there are lots of fishes and other sea creatures; even some of the other characters including Mickey join the kids in snorkeling ("Three Little Fishies").
After that, Tigger finds a golden coin and shows it to the boys, and one of the boys says that the coin reminds him of pirate treasure, but then Tigger gets shocked saying "Pirates?". So the boys take Tigger to a pirate ship (same as the 1995 version), but Scrooge does not like pirates, so he complains until one of the pirates stops him and tells him that he and his allies are good pirates. Tigger understands. And so, Scrooge, the boys, the pirates, Peter Pan, and Wendy, have fun, singing and dancing to "A Pirate's Life (Is a Wonderful Life)". Suddenly, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee appear, as Captain Hook tells Smee to "report at once" and makes the guys stand in line. When Captain Hook and Smee see Wendy, Captain Hook chases her, but Smee gets confused and Captain Hook forces Smee to get her, but it is too late. Peter Pan starts to fight Captain Hook, complete with Tiger Lily helping out, and soon Captain Hook is defeated. The guys cheer and Peter Pan saves Wendy. And everybody in the pirate ship sings the last line of "Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me" one more time.
Meanwhile, Ariel sings jovially, as the girls notice her and stay with her for a while ("Part of Your World").
Goofy, Chip, Dale, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and the kids notice something funny and weird in this place; well of course it is Blizzard Beach. Goofy notices that every beach is hot. So he and the other characters (in this conversation group,) take the kids on a tour at Blizzard Beach ("Hot, Hot, Hot").
On the way to the Luau, Donald, Chip, Dale and the kids sing "The Hukilau Song" on a Hawaiian-decorated barge. As the get to the Luau, the hula performers, even Mickey, Minnie, and the other characters provide them leis and only the girls grass skirts. Everybody is ready to join the Hawaiian dance, and the dancers dance and sing their favorite Hawaiian song "Pearly Shells".
As the sun sets, Mickey says that it's time for the next party, just so as everybody does limboing ("Limbo Rock") and dancing with all of the others ("Slicin' Sand"). Mickey, Minnie and the others say goodbye to the viewers, and the film is over.
- Let's Go (Mickey's Fun Songs Theme)
- Set Your Name Free
- Surfin' Safari
- Three Little Fishies
- A Pirate's Life (Is a Wonderful Life)
- Part of Your World
- Hot, Hot, Hot
- The Hukilau Song
- Pearly Shells
- Limbo Rock
- Slicin' Sand
- Melanie Atmadja
- Mario Bailey (credited under Boo Bailey)
- Sancha Baucom
- Mika Boorem
- Tiffany Burton
- Brendon Clark
- Toby Ganger
- Bobby Gibson
- Caitlin Wachs
- Wayne Allwine: Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo: Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer: Goofy and Pluto
- Russi Taylor: Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille: Chip
- Jim Cummings: Tigger
- Corey Burton: Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Dale
- Chris Steele: Peter Pan
- Jodi Benson: Ariel
- Cam Clarke: Aladdin
- This is the sixth live-action sing-along video.
- Tiffany Burton and Toby Ganger are the only kids to appear in all three Mickey's Fun Songs videos.
- The pirate ship scene for "A Pirate's Life" was taped at Epcot as the Spaceship Earth is seen in the far area.
- A beach toy of Simba can be seen during the "Celebration" song.
- Brendon was wearing a Mighty Ducks jersey during the last two songs and the credits.
- During "The Hukilau Song", Space Mountain from Magic Kingdom is seen.
- Reportedly, the segments filmed at Disney's Blizzard Beach were filmed before it opened, the kids being used to test it before it opened to the public.
- Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) was briefly sung after Peter Pan defeats Captain Hook.
- Jodi Benson reprises her role as Ariel.
- Cam Clarke also voiced Aladdin in the Golden Films version, which was the subject of a lawsuit from Disney.
- The previews from this VHS are the same previews as Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Let's Go to the Circus!, and Campout at Walt Disney World 1996 VHS