Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical is the cast album for the musical adaptation of the film of the same name. The album was released on April 26, 1994, eight days after the musical premiered on Broadway on April 18 of the same year.
The Broadway Cast Recording contains songs from the film composed by Alan Menken and written by the late Howard Ashman. The album also includes songs that were not present in the original 1991 film with lyrics written by Tim Rice.
- Prologue (The Enchantress)
- No Matter What
- No Matter What (reprise)/Wolf Chase
- Belle (reprise)
- Home (reprise)
- Gaston (reprise)
- How Long Must This Go On?
- Be Our Guest
- If I Can't Love Her
- Entr'acte/Wolf Chase
- Something There
- Human Again
- Maison Des Lunes
- Beauty and the Beast
- If I Can't Love Her (reprise)
- The Mob Song
- The Battle
- End Duet/Transformation
- Beauty and the Beast (reprise)
- The song "A Change in Me" was not included in the original 1994 broadway performance. It was first included in the 1998 production of the show for the debut of Toni Braxton and was included thereafter.
- The song Human Again (which originated from the musical) was originally going to be included in the animated version of Beauty and the Beast, but was suddenly cut and ended up in the Broadway production. It was later included in the 2002 Special Edition release of Beauty and the Beast.
- Music by: Alan Menken
- Lyrics by: Howard Ashman
- "No Matter What", "Me", "Home", "How Long Must This Go On?", "If I Can't Love Her", "Maison Des Lunes", and "End Duet/Transformation" lyrics written by Tim Rice
- Album Produced by: Alan Menken and Bruce Botnick