- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Clancy Brown as King Frederic
- Julie Bowen as Queen Arianna
- Susanne Blakeslee as Old Lady Crowley
- Jennifer Veal as Enchanted Girl
- Peter MacNicol as Nigel
- Gina Torres as Queen of Ingvarr
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as additional Voices
- The wreckage of the caravan appears in this episode.
- The names of the seven kingdoms are revealed. They are Corona, Koto, Neserdnia, Bayangor, Galcrest, Pittsford and Ingvarr.
- It's revealed when Rapunzel first touched the Black Rocks in Tangled: Before Ever After, the Moonstone granted a part of its power to Rapunzel, causing her hair to become indestructible, unbreakable and protective to ensure she would be safe on her journey to the Dark Kingdom and reunite with the opal. It also explains why Rapunzel can no longer do the Sun-Drop's Healing Incantation, but can now do the Moonstone's Reverse Incantation.
- When Rapunzel is playing with the oysters at the end of forks, she is imitating the famous fork dance scene from Charlie Chaplin's The Gold Rush.
- One of the events at the Contest of Crowns is animal calling. This is of course a nod to Disney's famous trope of princesses being able to call animals to their whim.
- The trophy of the contest indicates Queen Arianna and Willow were princesses of one of the seven kingdoms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.