At the Jollywood village during allergy season, Sneezy is having frequent bouts of severe sneezing while people are sending for cover. The gusts of wind are strong enough to damage buildings, even sending Grumpy into outer space and back to Earth. After bringing down their cottage, Sneezy, feeling sad for the trouble he caused, decides to leave so that his sneezing won't hurt his friends anymore. Later, he meets the Big Bad Wolf, who is getting tired of blowing down the pigs' houses, and hired him for the job. Sneezy is having success in his new line of work.
The 7D find their cottage beyond repair and the note Sneezy left saying that he's gone away, prompting them to find him. After reuniting, Sneezy learns that the Big Bad Wolf is actually using him to steal food from families of the damaged homes, and his next target is Little Red Riding Hood at her grandmother's house. While the dwarfs told Red of the wolf's plan, he is already there posing as her grandmother. Sneezy arrives there disguised as Red and foiled him, and with a devastating sneeze, he apparently sends the Big Bad Wolf back to the time of the dinosaurs, where he gets chased by a T. rex, then uses other sneezes to fix the homes he destroyed.
- Bill Farmer as Doc
- Maurice LaMarche as Grumpy
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Happy
- Scott Menville as Sneezy
- Billy West as Bashful
- Stephen Stanton as Sleepy
- Dee Bradley Baker as Dopey
- Jeff Bennett as Big Bad Wolf
- Tress MacNeille as Little Red Riding Hood
- This is the second episode in the series that focuses on Sneezy's sneezes.
- During a scene, Happy and Dopey break the fourth wall by cleaning up the screen from apple juice after Sneezy sneezed while holding an apple.