When the guards go after Xerxes, Mozenrath sprays black sand on them and makes the Mamluks disguised as them. The next morning, Iago and Abu see the guards placing barrels at the palace garden, making the two believe The Sultan is throwing a party.
Meanwhile, Jasmine gets mad at Aladdin for what he did to the Caliph. Then, Jasmine gets sucked in the black sand and a Mamluk disguises as her. The Mamluk Jasmine goes to a room in the palace with a barrel of black sand and pours it next to Genie's lamp. Genie comes out and gets sucked in the black sand and a Mamluk disguises as him.
Aladdin, Abu, and Iago follow Mamluk Jasmine and Genie to Jafar's room and see Mozenrath telling them to capture the Sultan. Aladdin, Abu, and Iago try to get there before the disguised Mamluks, but they get caught by Mamluk Genie. After defeating the Mamluk Genie, they go after Mamluk Jasmine and see the Sultan getting sucked in the black sand. Abu, Iago, and Carpet get the Sultan out, but Mamluk Jasmine throws him in there.
Mozenrath now traps Aladdin in the black sand and it's now up to Abu, Iago, and Carpet to save the day. Carpet gets in the black sand with a rope and helps everyone escape. After Aladdin and his friends get out of the sand, they fight with Mozenrath and defeat him.
- Scott Weinger - Aladdin
- Linda Larkin - Jasmine
- Dan Castellaneta - Genie
- Gilbert Gottfried - Iago
- Jeff Bennett - Mozenrath
- Val Bettin - Sultan
- Frank Welker - Abu, Xerxes, Fazal, Hakim
- Ed Gilbert - Fasir
- Jim Cummings - Razoul
- Quinton Flynn - additional voices
- Mozenrath is voiced by Jeff Bennett in this episode.
- This is the first time Mozenrath's Gauntlet is removed and we get to see his right hand and arm is nothing but bones.
- When Mozenrath Blasts Aladdin after Al says, "You saved me for last!", Mozenrath blasts him from his left hand instead of his Gauntlet.
- When Mozenrath says, "You're so much fun to gloat to!", His arms are different as in His right one's normal while the left has his Gauntlet.